Thursday 3 August 2017

hi guys,
I'm having a bit of a weird day. Y'know when you feel a little insecure in your friendships and things like that because you realize that just because you feel super close to someone doesn't mean that it's all that to them. Like tbh they are that close, or closer, to all their other friends.  Which is wonderful and I love that they are like this so much, but I'm just having an aaaaaah im not special moment.
Which I guess I needed cos damn
get off your high horse. chill.

whatever.

I'm just just chilling right now, home alone, watching tattoo videos. I changed one of my earrings, and I feel pretty and I'm thinking about piercing my nose but I've worked so hard to have clear skin, I don't know if I want anything going on on my face. But then I kinda do.

I'm planning on getting another cartilage piercing so maybe I'll feel up to it then.

Imma shower and scrub my face and wash my hair any maybe feel a little less bleh if I look after myself a little bit.

love you guys.



2 comments:

  1. Hi lovely :) It's always good to see you posting.

    I think that piercings can actually provide a good focal point and distract from any potential skin issues. I have 19 piercings, but only a lip piercing and a double eyebrow visible on my face (plus eight in my ears, two in my mouth, two on my neck, and four below the neck) A nose piercing would really suit you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I'm really considering it tbh, I'm just a little scared haha
      I love piercings and tattoos so much, I've always wanted more so I feel like eventually I'll go through with it but I have to psyche myself up to it first lol

      Delete