Sunday 13 August 2017

Chilling in my pillow fort

I spent far too long in the shower today but self care, y'know.
I'm still low key thinking about piercing my nose. I didn't buy ice cream in the end the other day; instead I bought some lovely hummus and some carrots and sweet potato chips and it was so delicious ^^
And right now I'm enjoying some ginger and pear kombucha with chia seeds that Sammy, my adorable Argentinian life-partner, made at home.

So Sammy's friend came over from Germany a week or so ago, at it was really lovely to meet him to be honest. He's one of Sam's best friends ever and I can see why, he's pretty cool.

They are currently sharing the big bed which is cool as it means pillow fort on the floor for me, and let me tell you, I am SO excited to sleep surrounded by poofy blankets and pillows, I feel like such a child again.

Idk I've always enjoyed sleeping in weird places.  When I shared a flat in Spain I would alwaaaaay always sleep on the couch in the living room if my roommates weren't in.
Apparently it's genetic. My father had a love for that too and so does my older sister. And my younger sister once fell asleep in a wardrobe.



1 comment:

  1. "I spent far too long in the shower today but self care, y'know." well, you haven't spent too long in the shower yet. ;) self-care has no time constraints!

    pierce your nose if you want. i think when something isn't permanent and you're lusting after it? you should do it. and if you don't like it, well, you can always undo it.

    i'm not a big fan of nose piercings, or most face piercings. i'm a big fan of body piercings though. not on me, just on other people.

    "They are currently sharing the big bed which is cool as it means pillow fort on the floor for me, and let me tell you, I am SO excited to sleep surrounded by poofy blankets and pillows, I feel like such a child again." well, you deserve your own pillow fort, madame. <3

    i wonder how that's like. i think there's a certain memory with falling asleep somewhere, waking up in that place... as for me, unfortunately, i can't even sleep properly on someone else's bed! much less a wardrobe! ;)

    comment reply:

    it's like 50 degrees Celsius here with the humidity. once, it hit 58. i think we are officially #baked.

    "Also we have zumba and ben and jerrys . think about it." i also have Zumba and Ben and Jerry's. i have to say when i read this comment, i realised i haven't had a B&J in ages, and then immediately remedied this. i'm not sure what two pints are in my freezer, but i think Half-Baked and Caramel Chew Chew.

    i always think 'why is she eating ice-cream?! she's lactose intolerant!' when i realised that you have a peanut allergy, but somehow that doesn't percolate in my head because everyone i know that doesn't/can't eat particular ice-creams is because of bad lactose intolerance.

    just a note ;)

    i love you, Mandy. is it funny i kept on thinking your name was Maddie in my head? bad, Percy Sam person.


    - Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete