Saturday 22 July 2017

Personal growth

I'm taking today to learn to be better.
Today I got stood up by a friend. She said she'd pick me up and then got sidetracked for a few hours and so we decided to leave it to another day.

In the past this would have got to me much more than I'm allowing it to today. It still got to me a little at the time I mean, I spent 5 hours waiting around when I could have been doing something productive, But I'm letting it go instead of letting the situation upset me, or damage how I see this friend.

She really is lovely and the times I have hung out with her have been a lot of fun, and she's one of those people it's no effort to be around. Today, really, was not important.

She knows where I am when she truly does have some time off to spend with me and I find no problem in waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment