Friday 14 July 2017

Bonjour

I'm currently being yelled at via Facebook messenger by my friend because I've never tried Funnel Cake before thehorror

Hello again. My name is Mandy and I have a habit of fading from social media for months at a time. I'm restarting this blog again because I feel like I want to use my voice again.
I feel it's ok to want to be quiet sometimes so that might happen now and then , but I love that I always have the option to write again. So here I am.

I'm not going to update everything all at once because I feel like that would be too much, this would be entirely too long and my hands would get tired, but I will be talking about all the little things that have been going on over here bit by bit.

oh my gosh I'm listening to music in the background and a cover of My Chemical Romance's "I don't love you" just started and all the feeeeels . The person doing the cover is adorable also so if you love that song  check out the link.

So yeah. This was just a little message to say Hi, I'm here, I'm alive, and I hope you guys are all still around and doing well.


No comments:

Post a Comment