Sunday 5 November 2017

I'm feeling really nice today.

My body feels healthier and much less groggy than the past few months.
Sam and I went on a five day cleanse with this store (detox kitchen and juice bar it's called) and they prepared all our meals for 5 days.
All veggies, smoothies and salads, no milk, cheese, eggs, sugar, caffeine, alcohol, gluten , nothing. Pure detox. I really needed this.
I learned some sweet recipes too along the way and so we're going to try and keep up the healthy habits (though slightly less intense, and with a cheat day - Mondays)
I even bought a couple healthy recipe books when I went to Barnes and Nobles the other day.

I have noticed that I have started gaining a little lately, and where I'm not obsessing over it, i wouldn't mind loosing it again. I'm not weighing myself though.

I don't know, I just feel nice today.



No comments:

Post a Comment